Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Monday, May 23, 2011

Red Sox

Yesterday night we went to Fenway Park home of the Boston Red Sox.
The Red Sox won against the Cubs 5-1!!!
I tok a picture of the pitcher.
Thats a picture of Fenway.
I had a really great time!
GOOOOOOOO RED SOX

1 comment:

  1. hey annie! wow you are soooo lucky to have been able to go to the game! you also must be lucky because they won! i bet jack had a great time too! i hope you have a good week at school and remember that summer is almost here!
    love you!
    chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D