Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dresses 2

Here are my next 2 favorite dresses. They are wedding dresses because I'm going to a wedding today:


I will try to post tomorrow!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Annie!!!! Your blog is looking so great, and the music is fun. The dresses are gorgeous. Did you enjoy your fashion design class this summer? I'm glad the hurricane didn't do too much damage nearby. How long were you without power? I hope you're having a great new school year. love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. We werre without power for 3 days.
    I had so much fun at the fashion course.
    Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D