Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Saturday, October 15, 2011

Street Painting Festival 2011

YAY!! Finally after waiting days I can upload pictures! Thanks for fixing the problem, Blogger!!

Ok so here are the pictures for the Street Painting Festival that I have been doing for 5 years!

This is how I started out:
An empty 4'-4' square just waiting to get chalky.
By the way, do you like my shoes? They are so awesomely creative! Its white converse with black triangles.



Then I started to draw----well, you'll find out by the end of this post. Can you guess what is is? To help you out, the picture was supposed to be taken from where I was sitting.
Now, I think you can guess what it is!

And, here is how the 4'-4' ended. As a notebook filled with doodles from a girl bored in class.

The words that are at the top of the sidewalk drawing: When a Girl is Bored in Class
Thank you for your patience when I could not upload pictures and my blog was deleted.
This is going to be a great Fall season!

Happy Fall!
From, My Day the Creative Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment -annie :D