Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

Our Christmas tree is so beautiful decorated!There are all different ornaments from over the years.
There are traditional ones: Some nontraditional ones:And some handmade ones:
What is your favorite ornament on your tree and describe it.
Happy holidays from My Day The Creative Way.

1 comment:

  1. hey banannie! i have a bunch of basketball ornaments that i love! i also love these 3 angels that are all playing instruments (they are beautiful!) your tree looks awesome and i cant wait to see you on christmas!
    love ya
    chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D