Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Friday, December 31, 2010

UDraw

On Christmas I got a UDraw video game where you can create drawings.
Here are a few that I made:
This one has I love my Mac on it because I got a Mac for Christmas.
This one is my favorite one yet. It is a sunset with birds in the sky.
This one is a man surfing.
This one has a lot of hearts in it.
Comment and tell me what is your favorite drawing and why.
UDraw is being Creative

1 comment:

  1. Hey annie! you have major art skills compared to me! but you already knew that considering you watched me try to draw like you do and it didnt go so well :)! my favorite one is the sunset! Have a great New Years Eve!
    love ya
    chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D