Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Micanical Desk

Today I had to come up with an object that could be made out of somethings that you can recle. I decided to do an electronic desk.
The top of the desk is a touch screen (tissue boxes). On the screen you can look at the text book and the notebook. There is a specail pen to write with or a keyboard.
Inside the desk is a a portable verzoin of the screen.
The legs of the desk are made out of paper towel rolls.

I will take pictures of it when its done!

1 comment:

  1. hey annie! i am very interested to see how this desk comes out! post pictures of it as soon as it is done!
    love,
    Chae
    p.s. i cant wait to see you and jack on sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D