Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Creative Project

Did you ever have a teacher that was the best one that anyone could ever have? I have one just like that this year. Her name is Mrs. Z. She has her own website: http://wadd.tripod.com/index.html
Anyway, she made up a social studies project for landforms. Out of clay, we have to make four landforms and paint them. then we have to look up some info on them. It is an awesome report and I'm almost done with it!

If you comment, write about your favorite taecher (or nun).

Be CREATIVE every day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey banannie! i know exactly what you mean! i have 9 different teachers because i have a different teacher for each subject but i have the best computer teacher ever! all her students call her Fro but her name is Mrs.Frongello. she will talk to anyone about anything and is wicked nice! she doesnt make us do a lot of work and she is extremely funny! once i started crying in her class because she was making me laugh so hard!
    love ya,
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie
    My favorite teacher was Miss Montillio. She was my 7th grade teacher and it is because of her that I became a PT. She made us look ahead and do a project on what profession we wanted to pursue. I did mine on nursing but another student did hers on PT and after I heard that presentation I changed my mind, the rest is history! I am so glad you have one of those special teachers this year. What a gift..enjoy! Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D