Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tye-Dye Towel

A few days ago I made a tie-dyed paper towel. All I did was color it with marker and then dabbed water on it. Then I recolored it and dabbed just a little bit of water on it again to give it extra color. You can see in this picture how it all blended in with water.


That's it for now....................CrEaTiVe................ :)

2 comments:

  1. hey annie! i used to do that for art class when i was younger! it is pretty fun! it looks great...but as you could have guessed, the pink isnt really my thing hehe! but i still love it!
    love ya
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - that is beautiful!!!!! Love Uncle B

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D