Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Street Painting Festival

Today I went to the 11th Annual Street Painting Festival and made a picture out of chalk.
I called my picture The Light Tunnel.I got 28 coins in the first hour!
And this is a t-shirt I got there.

Keep Being CREATIVE

3 comments:

  1. hey annie! that is a great picture! i love it! that is also a cool shirt! have a great week!
    love
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Annie
    Love your art work,great colors and design. It must be a great feeling when someone throws a coin in your bucket. Have a good week Honey
    Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, That drawing is amazing! What an artist you are! Hooray, Annie! love, Beth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D