Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Halloween Started

I'm sure a lot of you want to know how Halloween started. For those who don't know what Halloween is, its a holiday celebrated in America and kids dress up and go to houses to get treats.
Here's how it started:
A long time ago poor people would go door to door to ask for something to eat. If the person said no, they would play a trick on them. Soon they realized what would happen if they said no so they started handing out treats.
That's how it started.

Happy Halloween!
I'll upload picture of today soon.............................Be CrEaTiVe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment -annie :D