Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) Art Fair

Yesterday I went to the RISD art sale. It was so much fun!
There were a bunch of different booths.I thought that this necklace was so cool so my Mom bought it for me. Its made out of a bottle cap. Ithink it looks so cool with my pink shirt. Speaking of pink...............
Later that night we went to water fire in Providence. It for breast cancer. I got this glow stick there.

BE CREATIVE

1 comment:

  1. hey banannie! i love that necklace it is really cool! i could do without the pink but you know thats just me hehe! i heard that waterfire was hectic that night! i think it is great that they had a waterfire for brest cancer!
    love ya
    chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D