Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My New Sewing Machine


Today I got a new sewing machine for my birthday. It's a Janome DC2010.
It's great for embrodering (since it has 50 stiches on it).
It's also great for begginers who want to learn how to sew.
I'll be seling some things that I made on my blog since I got my new sewing machine!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That sewing machine is beautiful.Can't wait to see all of the great and creative (of course) things you'll make. Get sewing before school starts and homework gets in the way of your creative talents. Maybe you can give me a lesson or two (or ten) and someday I can enter the world of fun and fashion.
    Love you!! Aunt Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bananie!!!!!!!!!! i love the sewing machine (especially because it is blue hehe)!!!! you will have to post pictures of some of the stuff that you make with it!!! i hope you are having a great summer!!!!!!! i love you so much!!!
    -Love
    Chae

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. i love all the buttons it has hehe
    love
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.P.S. i like adding comments hehe!!! and i love you!!!! this is fun!!!! ok im gunna stop now before i get addicted to adding comments!!!! bye
    Love
    Chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D