Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pool Fun




Today I went to the pool. There are not any steps to having fun at the pool.




All you need to do is do something you like. Here are the things I did today at the pool:






  1. I made a necklace with a girl named Mellisa.
  2. I relaxed on a lounge.
  3. I met a girl named Brooke. That was my favorite part of the day.

Brooke wants to make a blog like I did. Good luck on that blog Brooke!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie. LOVE this blog. Great way for me to keep up with all you do and also to try and get some of your creative juices flowing my way. I'll keep checking up on you. Have a great day..send a photo of that sewing machine!!!Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D