Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Drip Castle



Yesterday I went to the beach and had a great time(of course). My favorite thing I did there was make a drip castle. My cousin Chaela tought me how to make it. It is simple:






  1. Get a bucket of water from the ocean.


  2. Get a hand full of sand and dip it in the bucket.


  3. Find a flat surface on the sand and let the wet sand slow slide off your hand.


  4. countine untill disired lenth.


Thanks for teaching me that Chae! :)





1 comment:

  1. hey annie! i love the dripcastle! i cant believe you remembered that i taught you how to do that! you made a great foundation for that castle so that it didnt fall over! GOOD JOB!
    i love you, chae
    P.S. i still love posting comments

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D