Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blueberry Picking

Today I also went blueberry picking with my dad, my brother Jack and I. We hit the jackpot!!This is Jack holding some blueberries. Even though Jack and I don't like blueberries, we still have fun picking them.We still don't know what to do with all the blueberries we picked!!!






2 comments:

  1. hey annie! those look like some really good blueberries! i think its really funny that you picked blueberries even though you dont like them...thats something i would do!!!!! well i love you bye, chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie, I bet your mom and dad will love those bluberries in her yogurt..try it, you and Jack may like it too! When I was in girl scouts (a long, long time ago) we made blueberry cobbler and I still remember it because it was DELICIOUS!! Maybe you can find a recipe for that and check that out. I've been inspired by your creative day info and so I made 2 new recipes the other day. One was a new type of coleslaw called creamy cilantro/lime slaw and the other was an Asian peanut noodle dish..yummy! Talk to you soon. Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D