Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ready, Set, Shoes!

Today my family and I went shoe shopping. Jack and I both got new soccer cleats (yes, the soccer season is already starting) and we got one ball to share. Jack also got shin guards. The cross-country season is also staring tomorrow and I got some new running shoes.


I also did some sewing today. I made one of those braided bracelets that shrink....only this one didn't shrink because it's not rope so I put an elastic in it.

That's all for today................................BE CREATIVE

2 comments:

  1. hey annie! i think its awesome that you are doing cross country and i bet you and jack love your new shoes! its also nice that you are sharing a ball! the bracelet it a really cool idea!
    love you,
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,
    I can't wait to hear about cross country!! Let me know how you like it. Chaela and I have been running around the pond a few times, she is kicking my butt (who knew she was SO fast!). The dogs are on leashes with me and all they want to do is be in the lead with Chaela (yes, I am behind Chae) so Belle proceeded to drag your old Aunt around the pond. Nice road rash on my shoulder and arm (so much for looking good in sleeveless). Talk to you soon. Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D