Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Monday, August 23, 2010

One More Week

Sorry I have not been writing on my blog lately!!!! I've been soooo busy with all of the last minute summer things. And I only have one more week left of summer!!!
Speaking of school, if we didn't have a uniform.........




this would be our first day of school look:

Cross country is going great!!!! I did a mile every meet so far. My time for last time I went to it was 8 minutes and 12 seconds.

One day last week I was really bored so I made up a drink. My family thought it was okay. Try it out for yourself!!!!! The recipe is at the bottom of this post.

Yesterday was very rainy so I made a bracelet.

And today it was rainy too so we went to the Patroit's Football Hall. I enjoyed it.

Keep being creative!! :) !!

ANNIE'S SUMMER DRINK

What you need:

Lemonade

Sugar

Water

..................................................................................................................................

How to make:

Pour a glass quarter way full with lemonade and then pour water untill it reaches the top. Then add a pinch of sugar to make it less sour. Stir it, then sip and enjoy! ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey annie! i miss your blogs! i have been checking everyday! i happy you like cross country! i am also doing cross country! i run two miles in the woods two or three times a week!i havent started running for my school so im not sure what my time is but i assume i run each mile in around 7 minutes! i will try your new drink...it sounds really good! i also love your bracelet!
    love ya,
    chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D