Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Monday, August 9, 2010

Afternoon Sewing and More

Today in the afternoon I did some more sewing. I made another headband from the fabric as my sewing machine cover and I made a dress from a Cristmas gift that I got from my cousin Chaela.It has a scarf with the dress.
I think these two are meant to be sisters.
This afternoon I also made purple water to go with the floating candle my auntie gave me yesterday.

That's it for today...................................... Keep being CrAeTiVe! :D

2 comments:

  1. hey annie! im glad you used your gift! i love the purple water with the candle! the two dresses for the manicans are great!
    love ya,
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so that's what the pose dolls are called!
    I forgot that word

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D