Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Uncle Dave's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE DAVE!!!!!!!


Yesterday I went to my cousin Chaela's house for her dad's birthday. I had soooo much fun!
The picture for the blog title is a floating candle in colored water. My auntie had the idea. It looked so cool.

This is my gramma, Jack and Chaela.


And this is the birthday guy!
These are the two dogs: Belle and Aiva.
And this is my mom,my auntie,my gramma and my grampa.
Chaela, Jack and I started the visit with a game of basketball.

Then my dad joined the fun.
Chaela took one shot standing on the roof.....it almost went in.
We ended the night with the Happy Birthday song.
I took a funny video of the dogs. It is them eating ice cream. Check it out!



Keep being creative!!!!!!! : )

2 comments:

  1. hey annie,
    it was great seeing you! i love the video of the dogs! i also love the outfit and headband you made with your sewing machine! i cant wait to see you again!
    love ya, chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, Love the floating candle with purple water. I had such a good time on Sunday. Thank you so much for all of your help. Belle and Ava miss you..they are all over Chaela, the whole day is about playing and fun for them.
    Looks like you are getting a lot of sewing time and the manequins are perfect for displaying your work!
    Have a good day. Talk to you real soon.
    Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D