Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Friday, August 6, 2010

Beach Day

Today my mom, Jack and I went to the beach with one of my friends. We had a great time.
Jack found a dollar floating in the water and got to keep it.
I found a spotted rock and a tiny shell. I think I will make a necklace out of the shell. In the last picture there is a tiny black spot on it. That is a hole in it.
We also had a great time in the ocean too. The waves were big enough to get out your boogie board and ride them onto shore.
- Be creative ;D

2 comments:

  1. HI Annie,
    I had to catch up. The grilled pizza is right up my alley..yum!! You are having a phenomenal summer! Love the sewing machine cover. I use bean bags like the one you made at school with my students. They love them because they are a good size to catch and aren't too heavy, they also like the soft feel of the material and the different patterns on the material because we make the from scraps left-over.
    I am loving your blog Annie, the photos make it so personnal and the variety makes it so interesting. I love checking in to see what you've been up to. Talk to you soon..Love, Aunt Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bananie! its so cool that jack found a dollar bill in the water! i also love it when the waves are big! i cant wait to see what the necklace you make looks like! i will see you tomorrow (i think)
    Love ya,
    chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D