Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Recycled Fabric Bean Bags

Today I made recycled bean bags. One for Jack and one for me.

To make it, cut out two squares of cotton fabric and sew three sides of it. Do not turn inside out to stuff it. I think it looks cooler when you can see the seam.
Get scraps of fabric and leftover pieces of thread to stuff it.

Stuff half of the bean bag.

The, sew the other side of it. Then.......TA DA!!!!

Now your brother can play with it (just like mine did).
That is why I made Jack one. So I could have mine back.



I finally figured out what to do with the pocket on my Hip Handbag I made yesterday.









Tonight we are having grilled pizza. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I will take pictures and post them tomorrow. What is your favorite kind of pizza? Vote now with the poll on the right below the title picture for my blog. I want to know your favorite!!!!

Until then, keep being creative!!!!



This is Annie, signing off from another creative day.

2 comments:

  1. woow annie those beanbags are awesome! i bet jack was thrilled that you made him one! im glad you found something you could do with you hip handbag haha! i love you, chae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D