Welcome To My Day The Creative Way

Welcome to my blog!!!!!
If you are new, read "about me" below blog archive.
If you are not new, read all of my post.
Feel free to comment on the bottom of each post.
You can also react to the post by checking off if it was OK , Good or Bad.
Also, be sure to turn up your volume to listen to the music on my blog.

-Annie :)



Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Last Beach Day

Yesterday we went to the beach for the last time this summer. We had a lot of fun.

We stop at Allie's donuts on the way there. It's much better than Dunkin' Donuts!
I had a sprinkled doughnut.

Then we arrived at the beach. This is our little corner:
Jack and I got started making sand burgers.

First, dip sand in water and place on a boogie board.
Then shape it and flaten it out. Serve it on a frisbie


Eat and enjoy!!(do not eat)
Then we made some drip castles.
Jack dug a tunnel.
And finally enjoy the water.

Be CREATIVE!!! ;D
P.S. You can see Block Island in the background of the last two pictures.

4 comments:

  1. hey annie! its a good thing that you got one last beach day in before the start of school! it sounds like you had a ton of fun! good luck on your first day of 6th grade!
    love
    chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie
    Ready or not summer is over and the school year starts. I bet you'll love 6th grade.Sounds like cross country is going well, we'll have to run together sometime soon. Chaela and I have run afew times around the pond, I love running with her and Belle and Ava think it"s awesome.
    I love the braclets and fashion scarf.
    Good luck on day 1,stay creative in school..talk to you soon
    Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Annie
    Juist wanted to say HI and let you know I'm hoping you have a fun and creative year in 6th grade!Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Annie! This posting really tickled my funny bone....especially how to make sandburgers. (Serve on a frisbee!) I love the pretty colors in the margins of your blog. And I love that you urge people to be creative every day. Okay, I'll do it! love, Beth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment -annie :D